Immigration support


The Bar Council aims to enable suitably qualified non-European economic area nationals to train and practise at the Bar of England and Wales. To do this it works with the UK Visas and Immigration to keep informed of changes to immigration legislation and ensure that there are viable entry routes available.

Support is available to:

Please note: The individuals that require specialist immigration advice should contact an immigration lawyer, or the UK Visas and Immigration.